Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summer end :(

Hello girls and welcome back!
Summer is over... I'm so sad that the sunny days, the beach, the late nights and that summer crush that you had for that italian boy in the hotel... oh well... ;) lol


What did you did on vacation?
These year I tried do many different things. First it was the first time I tried Karts! It was AMANZING! Never thought that I was going to like it so much.
And I tried a new place... Allgarve in Portugal, a place called Lagos (picture).
The beach is so amanzing and the weather is SUPER hoot! I loved it.
And next to Allgarve, I went to France. 'Oui, la France!'
The weather wasn't so good, so I couldn't went to 'Parc Astérix'.

Less talking, more information! Right? lol


VMAs
The VMAs are the MTV Video Music Awards that are presented by MTV to honnor the best music videos. They have been a generational pop-cultural annual award that honnor the most popular bands and artists each year like Lady Gaga that the last year showed us 'the meat dress'.
This year we had the amazing performance by Lady Gaga or should I say, 'Jo Calderone', that amazed us because of her new look (gaga's boyfriend) and her new song 'you and I'. And this year we had almost a kiss between Lady Gaga and Britney... lol


We had also the Beyoncé's breathtaking performance of her new music 'Love On Top'.
In the end of her performance she let us now that Jay-Z and Beyoncé are going to have their first child! Congratulations for the two of them!! :D
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The top image here is mine, and is therefore copyright protected. Please remove it from your blog immediately as you do not have, and will not be given, permission to use it.