Saturday, September 17, 2011

About me, Kate

So, I thought it was a good idea to let you know more about me...
My name is Kate... i'm 22 and i'm studying fashion.
Everyone says i'm a little bit clumsy and sometimes too shy but i LOVE to make new friends and I'm pretty good at it.
I have a younger brother so I know what is to be the older sister... Like, have fault and the responsibility for everything...oh well... but we have also some good things... like... like... lol i don't think so!
I Love shopping and listen to music.
Fashion is one of the most important things for me because it help me to comunicate to the others and let them know what my mood is, what I like or dislike and sometimes, who I'm trying to impress ;)
I can't live without ice cream.
The most important things in my life are my family and friends and of course my dreams. I'm already a grown up but I still dreaming, there's no shame to say it! We all should do that, kepp dreaming!
I love to see CSI: Miami and NY, NCIS and Castle.
I belive in my Prince Charming... but until then I will have to kiss many frogs! lol
Love is such a hard thing, even in a relation ship like dating or marriage. It's so hard and mysterious to understand how the other person feels...

Favorite music: (at the moment)

Favorite movie:
alice in wonderland movie desktop wallpaper

Crush on:
oh... johnny


No comments: